They say it’s hard to find your perfect match when it comes to love, but this doesn’t apply to me and the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation! The shade 004 Nude perfectly matches my fair skin.
It’s my first time to use a makeup with an airbrush effect, so my expectations were zero prior to receiving the product. The Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect promises a revolutionary formula with light-filtering technology that delivers a poreless, airbrushed look—meaning a completely flawless makeup, with no lines, redness, etc. The soft-focus pigments are also said to create a luminous finish on one’s skin. The definition surely makes Photoready Airbrush Makeup impressive!
- Lightweight on skin –doesn’t feel like you have foundation in your face at all!
- Not greasy or oily
- Not cakey – you won’t even see a trace or line of foundation after applying on your skin
- Medium to heavy coverage – perfectly hides my blemishes in just one layer of application
- Perfect shade (004 Nude) – adjusts to my skintone easily
- Long lasting – I used the item seven to eight hours, from home to work
- Comes in cute, travel-friendly packaging
- Good catch at Php895 – fairly affordable
- Pump nozzle is a bit tricky to use – splatters foundation if you do not control properly
- Not a fan of glitters as it irritates my eyes (although I’ve read Revlon really adds sparkles/glitters to their foundations to complete the luminous finish)
- Use a stippling brush to maximize the airbrush effect.
- Finish with powder especially if you have an oily skin.
I’m giving the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation makeup 9 out of 10 – it syncs well with my skin and exactly gives the flawless, airbrush effect that it promises.
The Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect foundation gets in my bag of makeup essentials! Perfect for everyday makeup – especially for women who want minimal touch-ups throughout the busy day. 🙂
Explore the best of beauty only at BDJBOX.COM! Become one of our Beauty Explorers and be the first to try out exclusive products. Submit your pitch with your name and links to your blog and social media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Leah Salvatierra (see all)
- Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation Review - July 19, 2017