One of the hair tools that my hairstylist cousin Nicole highly recommends is the tangle teaser, also known as tangle fix. I ordered one from Amazon when I was in San Francisco a few months ago, but the package didn’t arrive in time for my next flight.
Goody is my fairy (or hairy) godmother. I received a shiny package from them a few weeks ago—a personalized Goody Tangle Fix! It was studded with rainbow crystals with my initial at the center, and there’s an extra sheet of crystal stickers I can use as emergency backup. Thanks, Goody!
Off to my review.
1. Works on all hair types—straight, wavy, curly, and coily
2. The flexible and gentle bristles work with the hair, not against it.
3. The three-layer bristles are durable, so they won’t easily break off. The jungle that is my hair has broken a lot of bristles and brushes in this lifetime!
4. May be used on wet or dry hair
5. Unlike the heavy-duty paddle brushes and wide-toothed combs I use for detangling, the Tangle Fix is lightweight, easy to grip, and painless (no more sabunot sensation!).
6. Doubles as a scalp and head massager. Even my bald guy friends love it!
7. Great to use as a hair treatment tool. After shampooing, lather some conditioner or hair treatment product onto your hair and use the Tangle Fix to evenly distribute it and detangle your hair some more. Rinse after five minutes. Your hair will come out softer and easier to style after your shower.
1. When using it on my dry hair, the bristles don’t reach my scalp or deep into my strands because my hair is too thick! Quick fix for fellow jungle-haired Bellas: Part your hair in sections before detangling.
2. My curly hair snags in the crystal stickers. If you’re looking to purchase a Tangle Fix, I suggest you pick the plain, non-studded one.
Would you try this hair product, Bellas? What are your hair detangling tips?
Goody Available at all leading groceries, department stores, and beauty hubs nationwide; goody.com; facebook.com/GoodyPH
Photos from goody.com. Additional photos by Kate Alvarez.
Latest posts by Kate Alvarez (see all)
- Video: Concealer As Alternative To Nude Lipstick - October 3, 2016
- What Eyebrow Shape Suits Your Face? - September 19, 2016
- These Celebs Make Us Want to Color Our Hair, Stat! - September 5, 2016