“Wag ka na mag-diet, bes. I-contour mo na lang!”
I always hear that line when someone says, “I am on a diet.” Contouring has become a part of the makeup routine, and it’s no surprise since it really enhances our facial features.
Brands like Celeteque DermoCosmetics have released a contour kit which contain all the essentials to up your contour game. It consists of a contour blush (for shadowing chin areas, nose, cheekbones, and even eyes), powder blush, and a powerful cheek luminizer. This beauty behind science always impresses me with its ingredients and benefits.
- A white square sleek container which is very handy and easy to put in any makeup storage kit. =)
- The products have a combination of mineral gems, diamond, tourmaline, and sapphire that give skin a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Multivitamin Herbal Complex (Vitamin A, E, F, H, and B) soothes and relaxes skin, protecting it from irritation.
- I used different face brushes depending on its function.
- The swatches of every product are powdery and the pigmentation is really good except for the contour blush.
- The size of the mirror allows me to see my face clearly.
- The blush color is perfect for any type of skin tone.
- Easy-to-apply and I can control the amount of the product.
I really like the performance of the powder blush and luminizer on my face. As you can see in the photo, it made my skin look healthy and glowing. I used it in the area where the light usually strikes my face. The pigmentation also helped me save time while applying the product. I just swiped it once or twice, and the color really showed. However, I wish the contour powder was more pigmented and more brown. It somehow cools down the tone of side areas of my face like my cheekbones, nose line, and temples.
I didn’t feel any weird itchiness on my face at all. The contour kit lasted for 4 hours on my face.
I am happy about the ingredients because I never had a contour kit which has diamond, sapphire, and gems. =) Whoa!
You can check out Celeteque’s products here. Thank you so much BDJBox fam for sending me this!
Explore the best of beauty only at BDJBOX.COM! Become one of our Beauty Explorers and be the first to try out exclusive products. Submit your pitch with your name and links to your blog and social media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Sharmaine Casiano (see all)
- Pink Sugar ‘Honey I’m Good’ Eyebrow Gel in Brunette Review+ Swatch+Price - October 24, 2017
- Celeteque DermoCosmetics Blush and Face Contour Kit Review - October 12, 2017
- My Choice Anti Acne Whitening Cream Review - October 3, 2017